Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Subtle Hints

I thought is was quite funny when I got the first bright yellow book in the mail from my sister,  figuring it to be a humorous gift as we were ready to embark on our new adventure.  Then I thought it a bit peculiar when the next book showed up in the mail the next day from my Mom. I just shook my head and laughed.....

I had to find out if this was planned or just a coincidence.  Ends up my sister sent me "The WORST-CASE SCENARIO Survival Handbook" in order to prep me for any of the "What are you gonna do when..." questions my Mom was going to ask me.  And my Mom (who is known as our Safety Girl) had  sent me "SURVIVE! ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND TACTICS TO GET YOU OUT ON ANYWHERE-ALIVE" all on her own good conscience!  Between these two, looks like I'll be prepared for anything and everything.  I love my family!!!

3 comments:

  1. Too funny. I have the game version on my phone. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I guess they weren't too far off after all! It never hurt anyone to know how to fight off a shark or make a jacket out of a deer carcass ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee, just wait until you announce a date for a big sail!

    ReplyDelete